Total de visualizações de página

quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

Burn

"Guess I will find you
Never believed in destiny
But you’re part of me
Bet I’m ready
To the highest mountain
To the most turbulent sea
I’ll be there for the desert
For the forest
I feel you on my memory
Know your touch
Your smile
Your taste

Guess I will find you
Heaven or hell
My body begs you here
Your fuckin scent
keeps teasing me

Hi... I’m your mistress for this night
Or whatever you want me to be
This hot so hard to bear
Girls also feel pain, know it...
Come, go wild
Don’t be so afraid
There’s no shame
Hold me tight
Let hands and mouth to be free
I’m now inside your mind
And you’re inside of me
No worries
I won’t get hurt
Let it all burn
That’s what we are for

So hear the thunder...
You surrended...
Can relax near me
Calm down baby
That’s where you‘re supposed to be"




4 comentários:

  1. Carlinha! Você tem que escrever mais poemas em inglês. Esse ficou lindo! Adorei essa parte:

    I’m now inside your mind
    And you’re inside of me
    No worries
    I won’t get hurt
    Let it all burn
    That’s what we are for

    Mandou muitoooo bem!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ♥C♥O♥R♥A♥Ç♥Ã♥O♥, lindo!!! Além de tudo me orgulho pelo seu talento. Vida é Arte

    ResponderExcluir